Friday, May 4, 2012

Taking a Break


std, chicago department of health, twitter, social media, health communication
CDC TweetChat on STDs
Courtesy Chicago Department of Public Health
As you can tell, I've been away from my page for awhile. I stopped posting here for several reasons, one of them being a renewed focus on writing in my "Health Communication Source" on WordPress.

Currently, I'm working for the Latino Research Center at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

I also TA for Boston University's Health Communication Graduate Course.

I am still very active with the American Public Health Association, serving as the Communication Chair for the Health Administration Section (keep an eye out for our new YouTube Channel I'm designing). 

Finally, I am also volunteering at the Chicago Department of Public Health.

Needless to say, I haven't had the time to post here.  I'm still active on other channels so feel free to connect with me on Google+, LinkedIn, @reedmonseur on Twitter, Instagram and my Health Communication Google Community.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment